I’ve got three weeks left in London this summer. Three. Weeks. Where does time go?!
At the start of August, I’ll be packing my bags and heading back to SINGAPORE for two incredible weeks. Then I’ll be packing more bags and be waving hello to Copenhagen for the next 4 months. Holy crap.
SO you know that list that I have of places I want to go and things I want to do (I’m pretty sure everyone has this list on their phone)? Well I want to try and finish off as much of London as I can, so I thought I’d share it with you! Let me know if you have any more suggestions of places I should go….
1. Lobster Rolls at Smack Deli
2. Brunch at The Quince Tree Cafe at Clifton Nurseries
3. Drinks at RoofNic
4. Boozy Brunch at The Ivy Chelsea Garden
5. Doughnuts from Bread Ahead Bakery
6. Porridge from 26 Grains
7. MORE cocktails from London Cocktail Club
8. Cakes from Crumbs & Doilies
9. Gelato from Amorino
10. Eggs at Leila’s Shop
11. Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich from Yolkin
12. Pancakes from The Wolseley
13. Eclairs from Maitre Choux
14. French Toast from Sunday
15. Bellini Pops from Pops Poparazzi
16. Fortnum & Mason Tea at The Serpentine Pavilion
17. ‘Breakfast in Bread’ at The Barge House
18. Buy Cinnamon Butter from Fink’s Salt & Sweet
19. Matcha Hot Chocolate at Monocle Café
I’ll be making one of these lists for Singapore soon for places I need to take Boy, I’m pretty out of the game with cool stuff going on there so I’ll need major help on that one! Let me know if you have any suggestions so I can have the best trip eveeeeer!